Stony ANGEL Manual Breast Pump for Mothers
Product ID: 8015
- Brand: Stony Angel
- Made in: Thailand
- Color: Transparent & Pink
- Size: Small
- Method: Manual
- Age: Suitable for all aged mothers
- Material: Polypropylene & Natural Rubber
Benefits: You can store breast milk anytime for your baby so the baby can drink in your absence. This product will relieve you from frequent breastfeeding and nipple pain.
Out of stock
Angel Stony breast pump is designed to help to relieve occasional breast engorgement by pumping out any excess breast milk. Simply pump manually at your own control and as much as you need to feel comfortable.
- The funnel is made of Polypropylene (PP) which is BPA-free.
- The pump ball is made of natural rubber.
- Easy to use and clean
- Effective pumping
- Relax and gentle breast massage to help reduce engorgement
- Frequent breastfeeding day and night helps reduce pain
- A warm shower before pumping may help relieve engorgement
- Express just enough to relieve your discomfort
- Adaptable to most breast size
- Safe for mothers of all age
- Eliminating the needs from the noisy motors or batteries found in electric pumps
- One can store your milk at the suitable moment
- Before first use, clean the product
- Wash your hand thoroughly before handling the product
- Fit the pump ball tightly into the steam of the funnel
- Place the funnel over your breast, squeeze and release the pump ball with your own comfortable rhythm
- Milk begins to flow into the funnel
- Pour the pumped milk out of the funnel
- Always wash immediately after use
- Wash in warm water with a liquid cleanser and brush
- Gently brush bottle and nipple
- Rinse thoroughly in clean water
- Sterilize by using the steam sterilizer and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Remember that pump ball can’t be sterilized
- Never use the pump to feed your baby
- Inspect the product before each use
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
- This product is intended for a single user only. It should not be shared between users.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Don’t boil, microwave, or sterilize the pump ball