Wooden Train Set High Quality Toy for Preschooler Kids with Columns (Drag Three Train)
Product ID: 2119
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 13 x 3 x 3 inches
- Material: Wood
Benefits: This stimulating toy will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-arithmetic-problem solving capacity, and develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill. This wooden block helps to teach your little ones about colors, counting, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood. This wooden toy will improve kids’ mathematical skills and helps them to count accurately and excel in arithmetic.
This section of the train is composed of a variety of shapes, can be taken to build a variety of shapes, and give full play to the imagination and creativity of the baby and the baby’s ability to exercise.
- This wooden toy helps to develop: problem-solving, physical exercise, cognitive skill, hand-eye coordination, and inspiration
- This wooden toy is an excellent learning toy for growing up toddlers.
- Great train structure of 3 cars
- Baby abacus is the perfect toy for curious little ones exploring movement, color, and shape
- Develop baby’s fine motor skills
- Encourage older children to explore numbers, counting, and patterns in a funny way
- Knowing how children love to explore with their mouths, we have made this abacus from non-toxic material for their safety and your peace of mind.
- It is simple to wipe clean, ready for another use
- Suitable and Safe for Your Kids
- The arithmetic frame is working great for a very visually oriented learner. Teaching your kid’s numbers places and basic arithmetic. The
- The Bead’s color of the delivered product may vary from what is shown in the image.
- It’s a manual toy; No batteries are required
- Baby will learn how to assemble the train, and the train dismantles at will, is making the baby install the original design, thus train the memory of baby
- Baby can count various components and quantities and selects one kind of color to let the baby at will distinguishes the color
- Small parts of the product with a risk of swallowing, it is not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Please check the cleanliness of this board before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give the board to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 95.00
- Buy Now
- Baby Bibs Blue for Safe Baby Kids Children Feeding
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 300.00
- Buy Now
- Farlin Stretchy Pacifier Set Soother for Baby Child Kids