Wooden Rainbow Pairing Educational Baby Toy for Preschooler Kids with Mathematical Number Shape & Abacus (High Quality)
Product Code: 2121
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 16 x 6 inches
- Material: Wood
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures a happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-problem solving capacity and develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skills as well as Mathematical learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- This toy can function as powerful learning tools
- Helps your baby to learn early arithmetic/ math
- This toy encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and perception skills
- Improves social skill
- Help children develop math and problem-solving skills.
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Made of non-toxic wood
- Meets safety standards
- Stacking and arranging toy blocks could stimulate a toddler’s motor development
- Increase interest in reading and learning
- Puzzles comprise of amusing or stimulating colors
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- In some natural way, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- Declaration and color may differ as per the manufacturer’s statement
- This will entertain your baby as a puzzle
- This toy helps your baby to identify the arithmetic number, shape, color, and basic math skill
- Recommended for children with the age of 3 years or more
- Please don’t hand over this toy to your baby if any part(s) is/are broken since it may hurt the baby’s delicate skin
- Remove all packaging before giving it to your baby
- Please check cleanliness before giving it to your baby
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.