Wooden Picture Book (Occupation) Educational Toy for Baby Learning and Development
Product ID: 2103
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 1+ years
- Size: 7 x 6 inches
- Material: Wood
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration and play an important part in the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
These are beautiful little books with colorful pictures on every page. As your child gets familiar with ‘reading’ these books with you, you will find that the pictures become some of your child’s first words. The pictures are of objects that your child will recognize – Police, Doctor, and much more.
- This wooden book is brightly illustrated with one occupational image on each page
- Suitable for ages 1+ years.
- Great for word, color, and object reinforcement from an early age.
- Made from high-quality materials
- These picture books make great little presents for babies and toddlers
- Unlike regular paper books, they are fairly indestructible
- Babies will love discovering this playful book
- Each page is easy to grasp and flip over
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination. Develop hand-eye coordination.
- This simple book gives your baby an introduction to the wonder of books that they can explore all by themselves
- In some natural way, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home
- Ensure that the book is clean before handing it over to your baby
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 300.00
- Buy Now
- Farlin Stretchy Pacifier Set Soother for Baby Child Kids