Wooden Dominoes Set Learning Toy for Kids, Friends and Family (28 pcs)
Product ID: 2122
- Brand: Techno
- Age: 6+ years
- Dice Size: 7.62 cm X 3.8 cm X 1.27 cm
- Material: Wood
- Made in: India
Benefits: This stimulating English Word Game ensures entertaining childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, increase English word making capacity. Ensures the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skill, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- DOMINOES (wooden on black dots) is a fascinating and mind sharpening entertainment game
- This set allows you to play some of the more complicated domino games or to add variety to the simpler games
- This toy set includes: 28 dominoes
- Ideal for the excitement of a head to head challenge or relaxation with family and friends
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development
- In some natural way, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination
- Step 01: A domino is a tile that represents the roll of two dice. To begin a game, shuffle the dominoes face down on a table. Two players should each draw a domino and the player whose dominos have the highest numeric value will go first, put the dominos back on the table to be drawn again.
- Step 2: After deciding who will go first, each player should draw seven tiles, keeping the value of each domino hidden from their opponent. The first player will place down one domino face up on the table, which starts the “Line of Play”
- Step 3: Players will then take turns placing down dominoes so that the adjacent sides of the tiles in the line of play have a matching numerical value. The player who places down their last domino before their opponents win that game.
- Step 4: If no players are able to place down their last domino, the players will count up the dots on their remaining tiles and give their opponent a point for every dot on the dominoes they have left.
- Contain small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Ensure cleanliness of the toy before use
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.