Wooden Block Set Educational and Learning Toy for Preschooler Kids with 5 Columns (Multicolor)
Product ID: 2117
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 6 sqr inches
- Material: Wood
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-arithmetic-problem solving capacity, and develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skills. This wooden block helps to teach your little ones about colors, numbers, counting, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood. This wooden toy will improve kids’ mathematical skills and helps them to count accurately and excel in arithmetic.
- This wooden toy helps to develop: problem-solving, physical exercise, cognitive skill, hand-eye coordination, and inspiration
- This wooden toy is an excellent learning toy for growing up toddlers.
- Great structure of 5 columns
- Baby abacus is the perfect toy for curious little ones exploring movement, color, and shape
- Develop baby’s fine motor skills
- Encourage older children to explore numbers, counting, and patterns in a funny way
- Knowing how children love to explore with their mouths, we have made this abacus from non-toxic material for their safety and your peace of mind.
- It is simple to wipe clean, ready for another use
- Suitable and Safe for Your Kids
- The arithmetic frame is working great for a very visually oriented learner. Teaching your kid’s numbers places and basic arithmetic.
- Beads’ color of the delivered product may vary from what is shown in the image.
- It’s a manual toy; No batteries are required
- Small parts of the product with the risk of swallowing, it is not suitable for children under 3 years old
- This product is not allowed to touch the fire
- Please remove and throw away the plastic cover since this may cause unintentional suffocation for baby
- Please check the cleanliness of this board before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give the board to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.