EXCLUSIVE! Wooden Board Educational Toy with Bangla Alphabets for Toddler Preschooler Kids’ Learning
Product ID: 2106
- Age: 2+ years
- Size: 12 x 6.5 inches
- Color: Board- White & Number- Multiple
- Material: Wood
- Made From: China
Benefits: This stimulating learning board will improve your baby’s knowledge of English letters along with cognitive/ intellectual skills, which will grow interested in education and help to shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Educational toys have many benefits including developing literacy, numeracy, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, color recognition, and much more whilst also having fun along the way.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Your child will enjoy this Learning as he/she will have a cheerful time when dealing with this colorful educational toy. Your little ones will enjoy displaying their writing on the board. This set has all Bangla Numbers. Your child will improve his/her Bangla alphabet recognition and basic learning. This set is easy to use and store.
Its characters can be very appealing to children. Light Weight & Child Friendly. It involves brain activity and hand-eye coordination. Educational Toy Set-With these boards you can make learning fun for your kids. It acts as a challenging game while helping kids, especially preschoolers learn about numbers.
- Encourage your child to learn
- Designed with Bangla Alphabets
- Playing with this board can inspire child enthusiasm for learning
- Trendy and fun, this letter board set makes a great change in your baby’s interest
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Durable and practical
- Can be a surprising gift for your beloved baby
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home
- The Bangla Alphabets board can be used as basic Bangla letter recognition tools
- This product can be used as a shape puzzle
- Please check the cleanliness of this board before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give the board to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.