YOUQI Slime Clay Mud Toy for Toddler Preschooler Baby with Clay, Tools and Box
Product ID: 2288
- Age: 3+
- Size: 4.5 x 3 x 3 inches (box size)
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, helps in the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
There are so many packs of clay with bright and vibrant colors that kids can have great fun with, kids can use the clay to create whatever they can imagine, also this modeling clay can keep your kids away from electronics, this can help them develop their creativity and imagination while playing.
- Nontoxic (but not for eating)
- It is great for sensory development and play-based learning.
- Keep kids occupied with the clay and stay away from electronics
- Development cooperation and social skill
- Harmless to human and the environment
- Extremely soft and flexible & non-sticky
- Exercise the kids’ coordination ability with hands, eyes, and brain.
- Perfect learning and educational toys for kids.
- Help children enhance logical thinking, self-confidence, and sensory development
- Eco-friendly and nontoxic
- The color is bright and not greasy
- Good molding, no collapse
- Develop kids imagination and creativity
- Suitable for both boy and girl
- Type: Creative & Children Development
- What’s in the box: 10 Colors Soft Super Clay and Tool Set
- Sealed boxes to keep unused clay.
- This attractive colorful molding clay help children acquire a strong sense of color, fun, and easy to build anything they would like
- Due to the light and screen setting differences, the color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Choking Hazards: Not suitable for a child under 3 years
- Supervise kids during playing
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.