Soft and Colorful Ball Toy for Baby Toddler – 1 Piece
Product ID: 2232
- Color: Multiple
- Age: Any
- Size: 9 inches (Circumference)
- Material: PP & Foam
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating ball ensures entertaining, confident, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase geometric sense, and improve a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood. This ball is a great way to make exercise fun and help children develop healthy habits.
- Made of PP and foam with attractive color
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor purpose
- Aids eye and hand co-ordination
- Improve social skill
- Lightweight and easy to grasp
- Easy to carry during the outing
- Help you to spend some quality time with your kid
- Helps cognitive and sports skill development of your baby
- Balance and coordination are essential skills, which children acquire over time.
- Once your child is physically up and about, active play is an important part of their overall development.
- There are some fantastic soft play toys for infants and toddlers that encourage safe physical play as well as reducing some of their endless energy.
If your kid loves to play ball toughing then there can be no better gift for them than this soft and colorful ball. Playing with this ball will develop the masculine activity of children. It inspires qualities like sportsmanship and lets the kids understand the rules of the game.
- Please check cleanliness before play
- Please through away if any part is broken since it may hurt the baby
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.