shope.com.bd BMerry Go Round Musical Toy Nursery for Baby
Product ID: 2223
- Color: Multiple
- Age: From Birth
- Size: 1 square foot (approximate)
- Material: Plastic and others
- Made in: Bangladesh
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures self-esteemed and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, and develop concentration. Helps you during feeding and calming down your baby.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- It fits children of various ages
- Playing along to music and learning a sense of rhythm are important abilities for children.
- In some natural ways, it helps to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- Helps to shape your baby’s thinking with fun and joy
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- Don’t place right above the baby
- It is recommended to use under adult supervision
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.