Rubber Ducky Soft Squeaky Yellow Duck Set Water Toy for Baby Bath 4 pcs
Product ID: 2229
- Color: Yellow
- Age: Any
- Size: 4 pcs
- Material: Rubber
- Made in: China
Benefits: Rubber ducks naturally inspire water play that develops muscle strength and coordination. With their bright color, smooth texture, and (for some) squeaky or quacky sounds, rubber ducks sharpen baby’s senses. Their presence in the bathtub soothes youngsters’ fears of water. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Rubber Duck (also known as a rubber ducky) is a toy shaped like a stylized duck. Rubber ducks naturally inspire water play that develops muscle strength and coordination. With their bright color, smooth texture, and (for some) squeaky sounds, rubber ducks sharpen the baby’s senses. Their presence in the bathtub soothes youngsters’ fears of water and water immersion and makes good clean fun of the routine hygiene they are learning. The yellow rubber duck has achieved an iconic status in Western pop culture and is often symbolically linked to bathing.
- Package includes: 4pcs/set Toys
- Bath Time Joy – Perfect for toddlers & kids to have fun with during bath time
- Soothes baby fear of water
- Small adorable duck slime charms! Super cute and adds some needed texture to your clear slime
- Made from environment-friendly materials
- The ducks look so realistic!
- The babies can be nested on mom’s back for a ride.
- These rubber ducks squeak when you squeeze them
- Have fun playing in the tub with floating and squeaking ducks. Colorful little ducks for kids to learn colors
- Funny colors, shapes, and textures
- Perfect for birthday parties and baby showers. They are great gifts for your children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews
- Discourage your baby to bite this
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.