Rattle Jhunjhuni Musical Toy for Infant Baby Child
Product ID: 2230
- Color: Purple & Pink
- Age: From birth
- Size: 8 inches (length)
- Material: Plastic
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertaining and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination, creativity. Helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination and concentration, increase child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill, ensure baby’s hearing development which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
A baby rattle is a rattle produced specifically for the amusement of an infant. Rattles have been used for this purpose since antiquity (Baby rattles go back at least 2500 years) and experts in child development believe they help the infant improve hand-eye coordination by stimulating their senses.
- Clear sound promote baby hearing development
- Bright colored rattles help to build the first senses to your lovely baby
- Training a baby’s hand-eye coordination ability
- Smooth Surface and pleasant to touch
- Colorful, Attractive, and stylish look
- Ensure lots of fun
- Shaking can make a crisp sound and the baby can enjoy shaking
- Ensure baby hand and eye exercise
- Improve baby’s perception of sound, shape, colors; with a strong visual stimulation
- Develop baby’s cognitive ability
- Improves physical coordination and motor function by grasping; pinching; shaking game activity
- Makes a pleasant and rattling sound that will excite your baby
- Apart from fun and entertainment, it works as a learning tool since it improves the concentration of your baby
- Perfect size for little hand: The colorful baby rattles are big enough which avoid mistake swallow
- Safe and easy to use
- Shaking can make a crisp sound
- Manual use: Non-Rechargeable & No batteries
- Please check the cleanliness of the toy before using or giving it to the baby’s hand
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.