Pyramid Ring with Plastic Duck in the Top Educational Toy for Baby
Product ID: 2248
- Color: Multiple
- Age: Any
- Size: 12 inches (length)
- Material: Plastic
- Made in: Bangladesh
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertaining, confident, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, and increase math-science-problem solving capacity. Important for the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- A colorful stacking toy with different color rings and a fun duck to place on top.
- Encourages manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Learn about big and small, top and bottom, and the different colors of the rings
- The entire set is among the perfect preschool toys that work for imagination, understanding, and mental development at the same time.
- Baby stacking toy with different Colour & Sizes of rings
- Fun and Attractive colors will engage your kids for a long time
- Encourages baby to arrange the largest ring to smallest ring in order
- Stacking Ring is an attractive educational toy that helps your baby recognize different colors and sizes while having fun stacking them in order
- No sharp edges and sides
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Stacking and arranging toy rings could stimulate a toddler’s motor development
- By practicing these valuable skills as play, children become able to claim independence in a fun and exciting way!
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem
- While it may seem that toys are just fun and games, they are also extremely valuable learning tools that will shape your child for years to come.
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- Discourage your baby to bite this toy
- Check and clean before giving to your baby
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.