Police Electric Car with 3D Light Toy for Toddler Baby
Product ID: 2234
- Color: Yellow
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 7 inches (length)
- Material: Plastic and others
- Manufacturer: 3S3
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, keep your baby engage, and permits you to conduct chores for your home and baby. Play is an important part of the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Battery operations: Use 3×1.5V “AA” batteries (not included)
- Use alkaline batteries
- Don’t use rechargeable batteries
- Help baby to pass a happy and entertaining time
- This racing car will accelerate your baby’s imagination
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Younger children use toys to discover their identity, help their bodies grow strong, learn cause and effect and practice skills they will need as adults.
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Helps to discover their independence and positive self-esteem
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- The product may vary from the picture and the illustration of the package
- Tested according to international standards
- Supervise carefully when your baby is playing since it may cause any unwanted events
- Discourage your baby to stand in the car; this may cause falling
- Choking Hazards: Small Parts; Not for children under 3 years
- Only adults should replace batteries. Make sure to remove all used batteries from inside the compartment and put the new batteries properly
- Non-rechargeable batteries should not be charged
- Don’t mix new and old batteries
- Don’t mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type are recommended for use
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy
- The supply terminal are not to be short-circuited
- Remove batteries from the product before extended storage
- Please keep manufacturer instructions for future reference
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.