Plastic Bowling Set – 8 pcs for Toddler Preschooler Kids
Product ID: 2250
- Color: Red
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 8 pcs
- Material: PP materials
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase geometric sense, and develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill. This bowling set provides hours of fun and entertainment for children as it ensures physical exercise while playing.
Out of stock
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Bowling refers to a series of sports or leisure activities in which a player rolls or throws a bowling ball towards a target. This Bowling set is a great way to make exercise fun and help children develop healthy habits.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- For Ages 3 years and up. Also fun for the whole family
- Lightweight with no sharp edges
- Both the balls have easy-insert finger holes that fit little fingers comfortably
- Perfect for rainy days in and keeping kids active
- This bowling set includes: 6 pins and 2 balls
- Balance and coordination are essential skills, which children acquire over time
- Help a child to develop good motor skills and co-ordination.
- Once your child is physically up and about, active play is an important part of their overall development.
- Tested according to international standards
- Place pins in a distance place and throw a bowling ball towards the target pins
- Not suitable for a child under 3 years
- Don’t let the children put small parts in their mouth
- Please ensure the cleanliness of this toy before giving it to your child
- Check whether any broken parts found since this may hurt
- Please throw away if found damaged
- Remove all polybags from the packaging and not let the children play with these plastic bags to avoid the danger of suffocation
- Remove all stapler pins by a parent before giving them to the child
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 850.00
- Buy Now
- Aveeno Baby Daily Care Hair & Body Wash 300 ml for Kids Child