My Modern Kitchen Play Set for Toddler Girl
- Brand: Changfeng Toys
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Material: Plastic and Others
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your daughter. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase problem-solving capacity, and keep your baby engage. Improve a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Out of stock
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Many piece accessories
- Easy open and close option for cabinet and refrigerator
- Bread machine switch
- Completely new set in the market
- Specifications, colors, and contents may vary from illustration
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- This toy is a valuable learning tool that will shape your child for years to come.
- Naturally, helps to stimulate a child’s imagination, allows them to think out of the box.
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination.
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem.
- Help children develop problem-solving skills.
- Finding ways to match differently shaped pieces and performing the physical placement of the set can do wonders for a child’s fine motor skills and cognitive development.
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Improve spatial reasoning and engineering skills
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Enable children to build a structure by joining different shapes, colored, and sized materials
- Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution, and sharing
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem
- Playing along to music and learning a sense of rhythm are important abilities for children.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- This toy will charm your baby and he/she will not lose interest easily.
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Any broken parts may hurt the baby, check every time before giving to your child
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.