My Little Pony Guitar Musical Toy for Baby Child Toddler (Violet)
Product ID: 2285
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 17 x 5.5 inches
- Material: PP
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating musical toy ensures entertaining and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination, creativity. Helps to correlate action-sound, develop hand-eye coordination and concentration, increase child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill, ensure baby’s hearing development which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Deliver a wonderful rhythm of the music
- Best quality among the same range of products in the market
- This set consists of a fully functional guitar
- Clear sound promote baby hearing development
- Training a baby’s hand-eye coordination ability
- Smooth Surface and pleasant to touch
- Colorful, Attractive, and stylish look
- Ensure lots of fun
- Ensure baby hand and eye exercise
- Improve baby’s perception of action, sound; with a strong visual stimulation
- Develop baby’s cognitive ability
- Makes a pleasant and rattling sound that will excite your baby
- Apart from fun and entertainment, it works as a learning tool since it improves the concentration of your baby
- Tested according to international standards
- Safe and easy to use
- Fingering can make a crisp sound
- Manual use: Non-Rechargeable & No batteries
- Choking Hazards: Small Parts; not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Please check the cleanliness of the toy before using or giving it to the baby’s hand
- Please throw away if the product is broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.