Monopoly – The Property Trading Board Game Toy for Kids, Friends and Family (Funny Toy – Original)
Product ID: 2283
- Brand: Funny Toy
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 8+ years
- Size: 20 x 10 inches (packet)
- Material: PP & Paper
Benefits: This stimulating trading game ensures a happy childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, Improve trading, transaction, and realistic sense. Ensures the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Monopoly is a Re-Creational and A Trading game (favorite for more than fifty years)
- Monopoly is a fascinating and minds sharpening entertainment game
- This toy set includes: Game Board, 6 tokens, Title Deed Cards, Package of Playing Money, Community Chest Card, Package of House and Hotels along with a pair of dice
- This game is richly rewarding
- Ideal for the excitement of a head to head challenge or relaxation with family and friends
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Improve trading, transactional and realistic sense
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- This game requires 2-6 players
- Contain small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Ensure cleanliness of the toy before use
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.