Jumping or Skipping Rope Indoor Gym Fitness Sports Exercise Toy for Mother and Baby
Product ID: 2247
- Color: Green & White
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: Free
- Material: Plastic & Rubber
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating sports toy ensures entertaining, strong, healthy, and happy early life. It will develop hand-eye coordination, concentration, cognitive/ intellectual skill, agility, improve bone density, and brain along with physical fitness which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Skipping or jump rope is a tool where one or more participants jump over a rope swung so that it passes under their feet and over their heads. There are multiple subsets of skipping/jump rope, including single freestyle, single speed, pairs, three-person speed (Double Dutch), and three-person freestyle (Double Dutch freestyle).
- This basic jump rope has a comfortable grip and quick rope swing
- Jumps smooth and protect your wrists and shoulders from strain
- Now you can take your workouts just about anywhere and never miss a beat
- The cord is easy to adjust for the right fit
- Small enough to take on the go without getting tangled in your bag
- Whether you’re tall or short, this rope will get the job done
- Helps to burn calories
- Build Agility & Quickness
- Increase Bone Density
- It’s Good for Your Brain: have higher impacts on cognitive functioning
- Affordability: Of all the fitness options out there, rope jumping is still one of the most affordable.
- Portable: You can use this as a travel toy
- Balance and coordination are essential skills, which children acquire over time.
- Once your child is physically up and about, active play is an important part of their overall development.
- There are some fantastic soft play toys for infants and toddlers that encourage safe physical play as well as reducing some of their endless energy.
- Help a child to develop good motor skills and co-ordination.
- Manufactured by HongZiang Cultural & Sports Products Factory
- Adjust the rope by holding the handles and stepping on the rope
- Shorten the rope so the handles reach your armpits
- Wear properly fitted shoes
- Hold both rope handles in one hand and swing the rope to develop a feel for the rhythm
- Next, without using the rope, practice jumping
- Finally, put the two together. You’ll probably do well to jump continuously for one minute.
- Ensure cleanliness of this jumping rope before each use
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.