High Quality Magnet Dartboard Set Toy for Toddler Kids and Parents with 1 Dartboard & 6 Darts – 1 Set
Product ID: 2298
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 16.5 x 20 inches
- Made in: China
- Material: Fabrics, PP & Magnet
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase geometric sense, and develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill. This bowling set provides hours of fun and entertainment for children as it ensures physical exercise while playing.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Bowling refers to a series of sports or leisure activities in which a player rolls or throws a bowling ball towards a target. This Bowling set is a great way to make exercise fun and help children develop healthy habits.
- This bowling set is made of high-quality plastic & comes with an easy store plastic holder
- Contains: 1 Magnet Dartboard & 6 Magnet Darts
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- For Ages 3 years and up. Also fun for the whole family
- Lightweight with no sharp edges
- Both the balls have easy-insert finger holes that fit little fingers comfortably
- Perfect for rainy days in and keeping kids active
- This bowling set includes: 10 pins, 2 balls, and 1 storage rack
- Balance and coordination are essential skills, which children acquire over time
- Help a child to develop good motor skills and co-ordination.
- Once your child is physically up and about, active play is an important part of their overall development.
- Place board at 5 feet and 8 inches height from the floor
- Suitable distance in 7 feet and 9 inches
- When darting the tiptoe of the player should not beyond the guard line
- Throw with the wrist power. Keep the body balanced and the player only needs to move the hand, hand-joint, and forearm.
- When throwing a magnet dart, hold the dart. Slowly turn the forearm and trow towards the dartboard at a great speed
- You can read playing instruction in the packet for a better understanding
- Please ensure the cleanliness of this toy before giving it to your child
- Use a safe background
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.