Hello kitty Musical Keyboard Piano Toy for Baby Child Toddler (Pink)
Product ID: 2273
- Color: Pink
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 10 x 5.5 inches
- Material: PP
- Made in: Bangladesh
Benefits: This stimulating musical toy ensures entertaining and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination, creativity. Helps to correlate action-sound, develop hand-eye coordination and concentration, increase child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill, and ensure baby’s hearing development.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Experts in child development believe musical toys help to improve baby’s hand-eye coordination by stimulating their senses.
- Ensure learning and fun for your baby
- Battery operated
- Clear sound promote baby hearing development
- Training a baby’s hand-eye coordination ability
- Smooth Surface and pleasant to touch
- Colorful, Attractive, and stylish look
- Ensure lots of fun
- Improve baby’s perception of action, sound; with a strong visual stimulation
- Develop baby’s cognitive ability
- Improves physical coordination and motor function by grasping; pinching; shaking game activity
- Makes a pleasant sound that will excite your baby
- Apart from fun and entertainment, it works as a learning tool since it improves the concentration of your baby
- Safe and easy to use
- Pressing can make a sweet sound
- Please check the cleanliness of the toy before using or giving it to the baby’s hand
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.