Funny Toy 4 Puzzle Set for Kids (Animal & Nature)
Product ID: 2264
- Brand: Funny Toy
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 6 to 12 pcs
- Material: Paper
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures a happy childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-science-problem solving capacity, keep your baby engage, and help to develop the child’s cognitive/ intellectual skills which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- This Box contains 4 puzzles
- Designed for the child; play and learn
- Puzzles comprise of amusing or stimulating pictures
- Puzzles are also great to support your child’s learning of their core skills
- Puzzle-play is linked with higher mathematical achievement.
- Finding ways to match differently shaped pieces and performing the physical placement of the block can do wonders for a child’s fine motor skills and cognitive development.
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts
- Please ensure the cleanliness of the toy before handing over to the child
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.