Funny Plastic Construction Tools Set for Toddler Kids
Product ID: 2236
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 9 Pcs
- Material: Plastic
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, and keep your baby engage.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Manufacturer: WA YUE Toys
- Little tools for big imaginary projects.
- Encourage imaginative play with toddler-safe tools made from durable, soft plastic.
- Includes helmet saw screwdriver, etc.
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Enhance cognitive flexibility; it is the ability to quickly shift your focus from one relevant stimulus to another.
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Accelerate engineering skills
- These construction toys encourage sharing, whilst teaching children focus and concentration at the same time.
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution, and sharing.
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination.
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- Choking Hazards: Contain small parts, not for children under 3 years
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 458.00
- Buy Now
- Farlin Non-Disposable Washable Reusable Breast Pad 6pcs for mothers