Four Wheeler Truck (Yellow) Toy for Toddler and Preschooler Child
Product ID: 2271
- Color: Yellow
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 5 x 2.50 inches
- Material: PP and others
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, improve the child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills,s and keep your baby engage.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- This truck will accelerate your baby’s imagination
- This truck is made with an attractive yellow color, which will grow interested in your baby
- This toy will develop your child’s hand-eye coordination
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development
- Younger children use toys to discover their identity, help their bodies grow strong, learn cause and effect and practice skills they will need as adults
- In some natural way, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Helps to discover their independence and positive self-esteem
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home
- Help baby to pass a happy and entertaining time
- Choking Hazards: Small parts, not suitable for a child under 3 years
- Discourage your baby to stand in the car; this may cause falling
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.