Educational & Engineering Block (Barbie Mega) Toy Set for Baby
Product ID: 2221
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 2+
- Size: 80 pcs
- Material: Plastic
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertaining, confident, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-science-problem solving capacity, and keep your baby engage. Ensure the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Toy blocks, also called “building blocks,” are solid shapes used for construction play. Blocks can function as powerful learning tools. Recent research published in the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine outlined that children given building blocks from a younger age developed 15% higher language scores over a given period, as well as helping with their overall skills. Studies suggest that toy blocks can help children develop-
- Help children develop math, science, and problem-solving skills.
- Finding ways to match differently shaped pieces and performing the physical placement of the block can do wonders for a child’s fine motor skills and cognitive development.
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Enhance cognitive flexibility; it is the ability to quickly shift your focus from one relevant stimulus to another. It’s clearly important for success in school. Lack of cognitive flexibility may put children at higher risk for developmental delays
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Block-play is linked with higher mathematical achievement.
- Stacking and arranging toy blocks could stimulate a toddler’s motor and perception development
- Construction toys enable children to design a variety of structures or skeletons by joining different shaped, colored, and sized materials.
- These construction toys encourage sharing, whilst teaching children focus and concentration at the same time.
- Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution, and sharing
- Baby can build a building and imaginary structure by using these blocks
- Recommended for babies who are aged enough to deal or play with this toy.
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 850.00
- Buy Now
- Aveeno Baby Daily Care Hair & Body Wash 300 ml for Kids Child