Construction Blocks Toy Set for Toddler and Preschooler Baby with Container (Pink)
Product ID: 2268
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 60 pcs
- Material: PP
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures a happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, increase math-science-problem solving capacity, and shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Toy blocks, also called “building blocks,” are solid shapes used for construction play. Blocks can function as powerful learning tools. Recent research published in the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine outlined that children given building blocks from a younger age developed 15% higher language scores over a given period, as well as helping with their overall skills. Studies suggest that toy blocks can help children develop-
- Help children develop math, science, and problem-solving skills.
- Stimulate sensory development
- Promote hand-eye coordination
- Enhance doing ability
- Develop the brain and improve thinking skill
- Improve color and size identification
- Ensure hand exercise and develop cooperation skill
- Train towards logic development
- Finding ways to match differently shaped pieces and performing the physical placement of the block can do wonders for a child’s fine motor skills and cognitive development.
- Develop motor skills and spatial reasoning
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Block-play is linked with higher mathematical achievement.
- Construction toys enable children to design a variety of structures or skeletons by joining different shaped, colored, and sized materials.
- Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution, and sharing
- Baby can build a structure by using these blocks
- Recommended for baby equal or more than 3 years since this set contain small parts
- Clean by soft cloth
- Since some parts of the product are small, children should play under the supervision of parents
- Don’t let children put this into their mouth, nose, or ear in order to avoid unwanted hurt
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.