Colorful Plastic Fruits Cutter Set with Tray and Knife for Baby Child Toddler
Product ID: 2241
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 2+ years
- Size: 8 pcs
- Material: PP
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will help your baby to recognize the various types of fruits. This toy will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination & concentration, and helps to shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- This set includes: 5 fruit, 1 Cutting Tray, 1 plate & 1 knife
- Helps the baby to recognize fruits shape and color
- You or your baby can cut and joint the fruits easily
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Develop cutting skill
- Promotes language and social competence skills
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination
- Enhance cognitive flexibility
- Helps to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- The toy will charm your baby and he/she will not lose interest easily.
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- Children can hold the fruit on a cutting board and cut them by using the provided soft knife
- After cutting one can easily attach/ join two parts of the fruit and cut again
- Please check the cleanliness of this toy set before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.
- Out of Stock
- ৳ 458.00
- Buy Now
- Farlin Non-Disposable Washable Reusable Breast Pad 6pcs for mothers