Boxing Set with Punch Bag and Gloves for Kids
Product ID: 2251
- Brand: NBW
- Color: Red
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 16 inches (length)
- Material: Foam & Fabrics
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination & concentration. Also ensures children’s physical exercise.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- This bundle is the perfect gift for your Boys and Girls (age 2-7 years)
- This Kids Boxing Set includes everything you need to get started – a punching bag and a pair of slip-on gloves
- This boxing kit set for unlimited fun, the gloves are fully padded to ensure that kids do not hurt and the headgear them look cute while they play
- Captain America displayed on this boxing kit makes this a great birthday or party gift.
- The color combination of this boxing kit set is very nice
- Quality material and color combination makes attractive of this boxing kit set
- Balance and coordination are essential skills, which children acquire over time
- Once your child is physically up and about, active play is an important part of their overall development
- There are some fantastic soft play toys for infants and toddlers that encourage safe physical play as well as reducing some of their endless energy
- Help a child to develop good hand-eye coordination
- Hang the bag in an open space and ask your child to hit the bag after wearing gloves
- This toy can be used as an entertaining sports item and exercise accessories as well
- Please check the cleanliness of the toy before using or giving it to the baby’s hand
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.