Binocular for Child (Green)
Product ID: 2220
- Color: Green
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 6×35 mm
- Material: PP
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertaining, confident, strong, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to develop a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skill which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future. Can be used as a bird-watching and wildlife-spotting tool which will increase the baby’s interest in nature.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
These binocular will make spy games much more exciting. It looks cool and trendy. It is also perfect for outdoor use and will enable you to spend long hours bonding with your kid, on a trek through the nearest nature park. This makes it more convenient to carry and also keeps it out of the way when your child needs their hands free.
- Ideal for Toddler / Preschooler Boys and Girls
- Brings a spy thriller.
- Designed for children to use easily.
- Skill Development: Creativity & Imagination
- Lightweight and compact body
- The Product is a Toy Unit and Not a Professional Binocular.
- Made of robust material especially for children
- It is also perfect for outdoor
- Colors of some parts of the product may vary
- Can even be used as a bird-watching and wildlife-spotting tool, to increase your little one’s interest in nature.
- Choking Hazards: Small parts, not for children under 3 years
- Ensure cleanliness before giving to your children
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.