Battery Powered Operated Train Set with Track for Baby
Product ID: 2239
- Color: Green and Black
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 11 x 6 inches
- Material: Plastic
- Made in: Bangladesh
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertaining and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop hand-eye coordination, and concentration. Keeps your baby engage and you will get time to conduct chores for your home and baby. Play is an important part of the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual & social skills and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Entertaining for kids
- Battery-powered motorized engine
- Track pieces are all compatible with other
- Ensure limitless adventures for your baby
- Ben10 version
- Easy to set
- Encourage child development
- Specifications, color, and content may vary from illustration
- Set Includes: Battery-powered engine, Compartments, and tracks
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- Develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Enhance cognitive flexibility
- Build capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Playing with toys of different shapes and sizes helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- Enable children to design a variety of structures or skeletons by joining different shaped, colored, and sized materials.
- Install battery in the engine
- Link all the rail path
- Link body with each other
- Press switch on the engine
- Choking Hazard: Small Parts; Not for children under 3 years
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.