Animal Kingdom: Zoo Set with Multiple Animals, Fence and Tree for Baby
Product ID: 2244
- Color: Multiple
- Material: Plastic
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures entertainment, confidence, self-esteemed, and happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity, helps to correlate color-shape-size, develop concentration, and keep your baby engage and you will get time to conduct chores for your home and baby.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood. This toy set contains:
- Fence etc.
- This toy set will help your children to identify various animals
- Engage baby for hours
- Research shows learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Playing with toys is considered to be important when it comes to growing up and learning about the world around us.
- While it may seem that toys are just fun and games, they are also extremely valuable learning tools that will shape your child for years to come.
- They help kids to be social: When kids play, they love having someone else to join in on the fun and play with them.
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- The toy will charm your baby and he/she will not lose interest easily.
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- Choking hazard: Small parts suitable for children above 3 years of age
- Clean this toy set after regular interval
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.