AIRBUS airplane Toy for Toddler and Preschooler Baby
Product ID: 2249
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ years
- Size: 17.5 inches (packet)
- Material: PP & Others
- Made in: Bangladesh
Benefits: This stimulating toy ensures a happy early childhood for your baby. It will unlock imagination & creativity and keep your baby engage. This airplane will stimulate your baby’s imagination.
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
- Help baby to pass a happy and entertaining time
- This airplane will accelerate your baby’s imagination
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Helps to discover their independence and positive self-esteem
- Functionality: Light and Music
- Picture may vary
- Tested according to international standards
- Playing is a great way for children to begin to develop their creative skills
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- To children, toys are more than just objects: they are companions
- Use alike batteries recommended; don’t use rechargeable batteries
- Don’t mix old and new batteries
- Supervise carefully when your baby is playing since it may cause any unwanted events
- Discourage your baby to stand on the car; this may cause falling
- Choking Hazards: Small parts, not suitable for a child under 3 years
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.