Educational Toy Magnetic Board with Alphabets Letters for Learning (English)
Product ID: 3207
- Brand: First Classroom
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 3+ year
- Material: PP & Magnet
- Made in: China
Benefits: This stimulating learning board will improve your baby’s knowledge of English letters along with cognitive/ intellectual skills, which will grow interested in education and help to shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Educational toys have many benefits including developing literacy, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, color recognition, and much more whilst also having fun along the way.
Your child will enjoy this Learning as he/she will have a cheerful time when dealing with this colorful educational toy. Your little ones will enjoy displaying their writing on the board. This set has all English letters. Your child will improve his/her letter recognition and basic learning. This set is easy to set up and store.
Its characters can be very appealing to children. Light Weight & Child Friendly. It involves brain activity and hand-eye coordination. Educational Toy Set-With these boards you can make learning fun for your kids. It acts as a challenging game while helping kids, especially preschoolers learn about alphabets, shapes, and more.
- Trendy and fun, this letter board set makes a great change in your baby’s interest
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Durable and practical
- Encourage your child to learn
- Designed with English Alphabets
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures
- Colorful magnetic letters can help children to learn to spell
- Baby will enjoy a lot of fun and develop baby’s learning skill while learning, from the foundation of reading and writing
- Pre-school series
- Playing with these letters can inspire child enthusiasm
- Can be a surprising gift for your beloved baby
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home
- The board will helpful for your children to improve their intelligence, imagination, and social skills
- Use magnetic letters and chalk or pen to learn letters and spelling
- Place these magnets on a refrigerator or “first classroom” to go along your learning
- Choking Hazard: Small Parts, no recommended for children under 3 years
- Please check the cleanliness of this board before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give the board to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.