Digital Writing Drawing Pad Board with Pen and Abacus for Baby Toddler Learning (Frozen)
Product ID: 3202
- Color: Orange & Blue
- Age: 2+ year
- Size: 12 x 8 inches
- Material: Plastic & Board
Benefits: This stimulating learning board unlocks your baby’s imagination & creativity. Play an important part in the development of a child’s cognitive/ intellectual skills, and learning which will shape your baby’s bright and successful future.
Out of stock
Playing with toys is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Let children develop their creativity and scribble whatever they want! Learn through this digital board. Your baby will get a canvas to write and learn. This board is developed your children’s intellectual resources and adds the ability to handle them by themselves.
- Encourage your child to learn
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Adopt the latest technology, clear lines, and patterns
- Very effective when removing drawings. It can be removed easily
- Playing with this board can inspire child enthusiasm for learning
- Can be a surprising gift for your beloved baby
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- Helps stimulate the mind, and helps unlock different parts of their imagination.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home
- The board will helpful for your children to improve their intelligence, imagination, and drawing skills
- The whiteboard can be written with the attached pen
- This product can be used as a writing and drawing board
- Guide your baby to use correctly
- Not defile your clothes and hands, same as write on paper
- Drawn gently on the board with a magnetic pen
- Write erectly with a magnetic pen
- Due to small parts, don’t give to a baby under 2 years
- Don’t let the baby play at dangerous place e.g. stair, fire
- Don’t let the baby play roughly such as tossing and wheeling to avoid being hurt
- Don’t be rough in writing otherwise you may decrease the span of the magnetic board
- Please don’t leave in a high-temperature environment to avoid deformation
- Don’t use other pens e.g. marker, ball pen, etc. Otherwise, the script can’t be wiped which makes the surface of the board obscure and messy
- Please check the cleanliness of this board before giving it to the baby’s hand
- Don’t give the board to your baby if found broken
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
TOY is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.