Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 Infant Formula Milk Powder Tin (0 – 6 Months) 400 gm
Product ID: 5128
- Brand: Nestlé
- Size: 400 gm
- Suitable Age: 0 (newborn) – 6 months
- Prime Ingredients: Milk
- Made in: Philippines
Benefits: This branded Nestlé NAN OPTI PRO 1 Infant Formula Milk Powder is being developed with essential vitamins and minerals which will ensure your baby’s physical and mental growth. It helps to build a healthy, successful, and happy life.
This Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 Infant Formula Milk Powder will support your baby’s good health, growth and happiness during early childhood.
- This is is an Infant Formula with OPTI PRO designed for infants from birth onwards when they are not breastfed
- Prepared with essential vitamins and minerals
- OPTIPRO®, an optimized protein blend exclusively to NAN® that is unique in both quality and amount. It supplies an adequate amount of proteins needed for your baby’s optimal growth without overloading immature organs.
- BIFIDUS BL is a probiotic culture that helps to reinforce the baby’s defense system.
- DHA and ARA, two special fatty acids found in breast milk, which are important for your baby’s immune defense system and contribute to the development of the brain and vision.
- Developed by combining blend of ingredients with unique process
- Support your baby to grow in body and mind
- Storage instructions: Follow instructions on the pack
- Important Notice: Breastfeeding (Mother’s milk) is best for babies
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions; Careful and hygienic preparation is most essential
- For hygiene reasons, prepare one feed at a time, feed immediately. Don’t store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your baby
- Use a clean airtight container, Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place
- Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night to prevent tooth decay
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding in order to avoid risk of unexpected choking
- Retain the feeding instructions on the pack for future reference
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby
You should select ideal milk for your child since all milk may not suit your baby. Try quality product and observe your baby meticulously whether this milk is suitable or not. You may take expert suggestion before final selection.