Nestlé NAN AL 110 Lactose Free Formula Milk Powder Tin (0-6 Months) 400 gm
Product ID: 5129
- Brand: Nestlé
- Size: 400 gm
- Suitable Age: 0 (newborn) – 6 months
- Prime Ingredients: Lactose Free Milk
- Made in: Philippines
Benefits: This branded Nestlé NAN AL 110 Lactose Free Formula Milk Powder is being developed to support child during diarrhea period with essential vitamins and minerals. It helps to build a healthy, successful and happy life.
This Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 Infant Formula Milk Powder will support your baby’s good health, growth and happiness during early childhood.
- This is a Lactose-Free special Dietary Formula specially designed for the dietary management of lactose tolerance/ mal-digestion during & after diarrhea and can be given from Birth onwards in accordance with the advice of Medical professionals.
- Especially developed to support child during diarrhea period
- Lactose Free
- Prepared with essential vitamins and minerals
- Probiotic L. reuteri shortens the duration of diarrhea by promoting healthy gut flora.
- Lactose-free which is effective for managing lactose intolerance. It contains glucose polymers as a source of carbohydrate which is low in osmolality and is easily digested and absorbed during diarrhea.
- Nucleotides support the recovery of the damaged gut, shorten the duration, and reduce the severity of diarrhea.
- Developed by combining blend of ingredients with unique process
- Support your baby to grow in body and mind
- Storage instructions: Follow instructions on the pack
- Important Notice: Breastfeeding (Mother’s milk) is best for babies
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions; Careful and hygienic preparation is most essential
- For hygiene reasons, prepare one feed at a time, feed immediately. Don’t store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your baby
- Use a clean airtight container, Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place
- Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night to prevent tooth decay
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding in order to avoid risk of unexpected choking
- Retain the feeding instructions on the pack for future reference
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby
You should select ideal milk for your child since all milk may not suit your baby. Try quality product and observe your baby meticulously whether this milk is suitable or not. You may take expert suggestion before final selection.