Nestlé Lactogen 3 Infant Formula Milk Powder BIB (12-24 Months) 350 gm
Product ID: 5122
- Brand: Nestlé
- Size: 350 gm
- Suitable Age: 12- 24 months
- Prime Ingredients: Milk
- Made in: India
Benefits: This branded Nestlé Lactogen 3 Infant Formula Milk Powder is being developed with essential vitamins and minerals which will ensure your baby’s physical and mental growth. It helps to build a healthy, successful and happy life.
This Nestlé Lactogen 3 Infant Formula Milk Powder will support your baby’s good health, growth and happiness during early childhood.
- Prepared with essential vitamins and minerals
- It is a follow-up formula milk powder for 12 to 24 months old toddlers
- Contains: L. Reuters, a healthy probiotic culture originated from a strain naturally occurring in human breast milk. Calcium, an essential nutrient for the normal growth and development of bones.
- Developed by combining blend of ingredients with unique process
- Storage instructions: Follow instructions on the pack
- Support your baby to grow in body and mind
- Important Notice: There are no substitutes of or equivalent to breast-milk
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions; Careful and hygienic preparation is most essential
- For hygiene reasons, prepare one feed at a time, feed immediately. Don’t store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your baby
- Use a clean airtight container, Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place
- Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night to prevent tooth decay
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding in order to avoid risk of unexpected choking
- Retain the feeding instructions on the pack for future reference
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby
You should select ideal milk for your child since all milk may not suit your baby. Try quality product and observe your baby meticulously whether this milk is suitable or not. You may take expert suggestion before final selection.