Heinz Smooth Egg Custard 110 gm
Product ID: 5205
- Brand: Heinz
- Size: 110 gm
- Suitable for: 6+ months
- Prime Ingredients: Water, Milk & Egg
- Made in: England
Benefits: This branded Heinz Smooth Egg Custard is being developed with essential vitamins and minerals which will ensure your baby’s physical and mental growth. It helps to build a healthy, successful, and happy life.
Smooth textured infant egg custard packed in a jar for infants 6 months+. This product is manufactured using Good Manufacturing Practices and has been thermally processed to achieve commercial sterility.
This Heinz Smooth Egg Custard will support your baby’s good health, growth, and happiness during early childhood.
- Prepared with vitamins and minerals
- Developed by combining a blend of ingredients with a unique process
- Support your baby to grow in body and mind
- Contains Water (61%), Full Cream Milk (27.5%), Sugar (4.8%), Cornflour (4.3%), Egg Yolk (1.9%), Unsalted Butter. Sweetened.
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions; Careful and hygienic preparation is most essential
- For hygiene reasons, prepare one feed at a time, feed immediately. Don’t store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your baby
- Use a clean airtight container, Replace the lid tightly after every use, and store in a cool, dry place
- Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night to prevent tooth decay
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding in order to avoid the risk of unexpected choking
- Retain the feeding instructions on the pack for future reference
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation, and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby
You should select ideal baby food for your child since all food may not suit your baby. Try the quality products and observe your baby meticulously whether the food is suitable or not. You may take expert suggestions before final selection.