Stony ANGEL Solid Food Feeder 6+ Months with Soft Spoon
Product ID: 1147
- Brand: Stony Angel
- Made in: Thailand
- Color: Transparent & Pink
- Size: 140 ml/ 5oz
- Age: 6+ months
- Material: Polypropylene
Benefits: Ensure hassle-free and safe solid food taking. Both the Mother and Baby enjoy the feeding time. This product is specially designed to adjust your baby to solid food from feeding.
Angel Stony food feeder is designed to help you introduce your baby to spoon-feeding when your baby is ready for first solid food or first cereal. Baby food is allowed to pass through a hole in the spoon’s neck and into the bowl of the spoon. Ideal for baby 6+ months.
A squeezable bottle with a soft spoon makes feeding easy and gentle. A translucent spoon enables one to see the food inside. Comes with the sealing disc and hood for easy storage and security whilst on travel.
Made of Polypropylene which is BPA-free, non-toxic, and safe for baby.
- PP bottle which is BPA free
- Support breastfeeding moms as supplemental bottle feeding solution
- Babies are usually ready to try solid food between 4 and 6 months but check with your baby’s doctor beforehand
- If your baby won’t eat cereal on the first try, offer it again in few days.
- Introduce new foods one at a time, with at least three days in between, to make sure your baby is not allergic
- Soft spoon for gentle feeding
- Translucent spoon to see the food inside
- Squeezable bottle holds 140 ml/ 5oz
- No mess spoon-feeding
- Raw materials comply with the EU legislation and the USA FDA Regulations
- Before first use, clean the product
- Fill the bottle with baby food. The bottle holds up to 140 ml/ 5oz of baby food
- Screw the cap with assembled spoon upright
- Squeeze the bottle and baby food will flow through a hole to the bowl of a spoon then gently feed to your baby
- Always wash immediately after use
- Wash in warm water with a liquid cleanser
- Gently brush bottle and nipple
- Rinse thoroughly in clean water
- Always check food temperature before feeding
- Inspect before each use
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Always use this product with adult supervision
- Do not use an abrasive scouring pad to clean the product as it may cause scratches