Farlin MomFit Standard Neck Anti-Colic Design Glass Feeding Bottle 0+ M for Baby Kids and Child (Train Print)
Product ID: 1146
- Brand: Farlin
- Color: Transparent
- Age: 0+ month
- Size: 120 ml/ 4oz
- Material: α – 33 Boro-Silicate Glass and Silicone
- Made in: Taiwan
Benefits: Don’t leak harmful chemicals during heating & sterilizing. More hygienic than plastic feeders. Hassle-free and safe baby feeding. This feeder will attract your baby. Both Mother and Baby will enjoy the feeding.
- α – 33 Boro-Silicate Glass: With the low thermal expansion, high heat resistance, high shock resistance, high hardness, high transparency, and low chemical reactivity. Presents very high-quality bottle materials
- High-Temperature Change Durability: Can resist 600 degrees C to 150 degrees C temperature change
- Heat resistance: Bottle 600 degree C, Nipple 180 degree C, Cap & Screw 110 degree C
- Low Chemical Activity: Stable and neutral material, will not react with acid or alkaline, safe for making milk
- The smooth inner bottleneck for easier cleaning
- More hygienic than plastic feeding bottles
- Food Grade, Toxic-free and durable nipple
- Anti-Colic silicone nipple
- PHTHALATE free
- BPA free material is safer and healthier for baby
- Reinforced Ring: More durable for nipple hole
- Unique Strips Design: Helps liquid steady and constant flow
- Anti-Colic Air Valve: Helps constant liquid flow with less ingestion of air
- The nipple is made of food graded silicone
- Resistance to high temperature
- This product is in compliance with EN 14350-2 & EN 14350-1
- Punching Bar: Go through the nipple center hole in order to re-open the closed-hole
- Before the use for the first time and after each use
- Please clean all parts
- Store it at a dry place and container with a cover
- The bottle and nipple are sterilize-able by steam, boil, or microwave set
- Avoid dropping, even the glass material is superior in heat and sock resistance; repetitive damages may cause natural breakage
- Inspect and test the nipple before each use; the silicone nipple will wear out naturally and gradually, especially when the baby is teething.
- Replace immediately when a crack is spotted.
- Be aware that the bottle resists 150 degrees C temperature difference only, don’t dramatically change the storage temperature in case of sudden breakage
- Never leave your baby out of sight when feeding, ensure adult supervision
- Before feeding, make sure to test the milk temperature
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children
- Registered as a worldwide mark
Farlin established in 1972, and constantly dedicates to manufacturing and providing high-quality baby products with innovative, safe, healthy, reliable, and elegant design. Farlin cares for your baby as much as you do and always bearing in mind to satisfy the needs of all babies in their development as well as accompanies every little one to grow up happy and healthy.
FARLIN offers high-quality total solutions that cater to every parent and baby’s needs that include breastfeeding, bottle feeding, weaning, cleansing, healthcare, bath & change, traveling, nursery, outing, and so on. FARLIN products will be the best choice and first gift for your baby and yourself.